Pre-Kindergarten – High School
Take advantage of a state-of-the-art facility in your own community! Our goal is to encourage young people to be active and embrace a healthy lifestyle that will benefit them throughout their lives. Our positive environment offers an opportunity to see that fitness can be fun and that it is something that extends beyond the school environment. Our staff works with you to ensure that students have a positive and valuable experience.
Minimum 20 students per field trip. Age-appropriate activities available for all grades, from pre-kindergarten through high school
FIELD TRIP EVENTS AVAILABLE:
Archery Tag (Additional $250)
Nerf Tag (Additional $250)
Bubble Soccer (Additional $250)
- Activewear and athletic shoes are ideal attire for all activities
- Outside food/snacks are only permitted if they are individual bag lunches and they are not eaten in the restaurant area.
- A 20% deposit must be made to secure your reservation.
- 2 Hour Event – $25/Student
- 3 Hour Event – $35/Student
- 4 Hour Event – $42/Student
- 5 Hour Event – $47/Student
Teachers and parents play for free!
Field trip availability Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
To book your Field Trip, contact our Director of Entertainment, Isabel Mendoza, at 408.574.2436 or email@example.com.